We are searching for a highly efficient Service Advisor with a genuine passion for guest satisfaction to join our growing team with the Thomas Bros Toyota.
Key Job Functions:
Our Service Advisors are the key liaison between the Guest and our Service Technicians for repair and maintenance of vehicles.
Having guest vehicles repaired, serviced and maintained on time is of the upmost importance - so you'll need to be someone who is prepared to communicate regularly with our Workshop Controller to achieve the best outcome for our Guests.
Our Toyota Service Advisors are skilled in:
- Estimating the cost and time needed to complete a job
- Greeting guests and processing guest information
- Taking enquires and service bookings
- Preparing repair orders
- Communicating with guests regarding vehicle progress
- Organising courtesy cars
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- A strong customer service background
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Administrative skills with a focus on attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to prioritise time and use your initiative
- A positive energy and willingness to learn.
You may be someone with experience in a Service Advisor role, or someone with a keen interest in the automotive industry ready to take the next step in your career.
Please contact our careers team email@example.com for more information, or apply below.